- Fast and Free Shipping (delivery time 3-7 bussiness days)
- Paypal & Mastercard & Visa payments are supported.
- Full refund within 30 days with no reasons.
- If any problems ,CONTACT US ,will help.
DIRECTION FOR USE:
- In order to protect the battery life, Please charge for about 12 hours for the first time.
- Periodically charge and discharge solar light bulbs and use. Use more than 8 hours after each charge.
- When using solar lights, Avoid rain and moisture.
According to the intensity of sunshine, the charging time of solar panels is about 6 to 8 hours;
As the maximum brightness of lighting working hours more than 8 hours;
Built-in large capacity rechargeable battery, charge and discharge time 500 times;
You can easily hang where lighting is needed.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Switch to the ON position and the bulb will start working; LED solar light through DC6V solar panel input connection, Indicator light red. Switching to the H position, The work of high-brightness light; Switch to the L position, the lamp brightness of 50%.
- This solar light uses super bright 20LEDs SMD3528;
- Equivalent to 30W ordinary LED bulb;
- 200 Lumens; 6500K color temperature.
- When using the remote control to turn the light off, the remote control light consumes the least battery;
- But if you do not need to use a solar lamp for more than 3 days, turn it off and save the battery. Otherwise, when you need to use the light bulb, the battery is very.
- 1 × LED Solar Light (LT-SO8205C)
- 1 × Solar Charging Plate (included 2.5 M electric wire)
- 1 × Remote Control (battery attaching)